Google Play Gift Card $50
(No Expiration Date – Not a Hard Card – Email Delivery)
Redeeming your Google Play Gift Card:
– Once you have created your USA Google Account, all you need to do now is redeem your gift codes, and enjoy all that the Google Play Store has to offer!
– On your Google Home Page, in the right hand corner you will see your account name, and links to navigate to Google’s other webpages. Click the icon of the square made up of nine smaller blocks labeled Google Apps
– Click the multi-colored triangle pointing to the right labeled Google Play, this is a quick link to: https://play.google.com/store?hl=en
– On the left hand side of the screen you will see a menu to assist you in navigating the store’s categories. Near the bottom of the list, click Redeem. A pop up window will appear with a space to Enter gift card or promo code. The funds of the card will be credited to your Google Play Wallet.
– Congrats! You can now access all of Google’s apps, games, TV shows, movies, music, and more!
Terms and Conditions:
– Now your favorite music, books, movies, apps, and games are all in one place that’s accessible from the Web and any Android device.
– Google Play is your one-stop shop for all your favorite entertainment. With over 500,000 apps, millions of songs and books, and thousands of movies, Google Play has something for everyone. Before you decide what you want, sample a song or book for free, view app ratings, reviews, and screenshots, or watch a movie trailer. Google Play is a more connected, powerful experience.
– Buy a new album on your Android tablet and listen to it on your desktop at work. Rent a movie online and watch it anywhere on your phone. That’s the beauty of the cloud. You can read, listen and watch all your favorite content anywhere you want. No software required and no wires or syncing needed, and the best part – the cloud is free to us
No expiration date or service fees.